( Located in the heart of downtown Bellevue. One of Downtown Bellevue’s best, most spacious outdoor, all weather patios. See you soon… )
Happy Hour Tuesday-Friday: 3pm-5pm
Sunday/Monday we are closed but available for private events. Call (425)-454-2776 for more information.
There is free parking with validation after 4:00pm for our guests in the Columbia West parking garage. There is no validated parking before 4pm. After 6pm the incoming and outgoing gates are open. The entrance is on the west side of the building on 107th Ave. NE. The cross street is 2nd. Upon entering the garage immediately go left and go to the upper levels of the garage. Do not park in reserved spots. Be sure to bring your ticket with you if you anticipate needing validation. There is no overnight parking. Take the elevator to the lobby level. We are located on the lobby level.
1. When making a reservation through the Open Table portal, please be sure to select the proper date.
2. Parties of 6 or more you will need to contact the restaurant directly at (425)-454-2776.
3. There is a 2 hour table limit for parties of 2-5 people. There is a 2 1/2 hour limit for parties of 6-8. 3 hours for any party larger than that. IF YOU HAVE A TABLE FOR THE SHOW THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT AS LONG AS THE RESERVATION IS 8PM OR LATER
4. When making a reservation for live music and dinner, on Fridays & Saturdays, reservations are available for 8pm or later. The music starts at 9:30pm and goes until 11pm. Music performances are held indoors only. A music charge will be automatically added to your bill if you stay past 9:30pm. The charge will vary but is usually between $15-$20 per person that is just added to your bill at the end of the evening. That music charge goes to the band.
5. There is also a $30 per person food & beverage minimum if you are attending music performances. Last call for food is 10:45pm
6. There is a 15 minute grace period for late reservations or no shows. If you call to inform us that you will be late we will always do our best to hold your table.