TO MAKE RESERVATIONS
- Simply choose a date and time on our calendar and make your reservation in the box above. If you are unable to make a reservation online, please call 425-454-2776 for availability.
- Reservations are suggested for most weekend events.
- There is a cover charge for most weekend performances that will be collected at the door before you are seated. A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation for any ticketed event. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, we ask that you please call within 24 hours of the performance. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours prior to the event, your credit card will be charged the full amount for the ticket and the $20.00 food and beverage minimum per person.
- Our performance prices vary depending on the artist.
- Monday through Friday 3:00-close
- Saturday 6:00-close
- Sunday 5:00-close
- If you are running late, please give us a call and we’ll hold your table for you. If we do not hear from you, your table will be released 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation time.
- Seating is first come, first serve.
- Reservations for all ticketed events must be held with a credit card. There is $20.00 food and beverage minimum in addition to the ticket price. We must be notified by phone within 24 hours of any changes to the initial reservation. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours prior to the event, your credit card will be charged the full amount for the ticket and the $20.00 food and beverage minimum per person. Please call us directly at 425-454-2776.
- Parties of 5 or more will be presented with one check and an 20% gratuity will be added.
- There is a minimum food and beverage charge of $20.00 per person during our Friday, Saturday, Sunday Nights including some special performances when posted (all ticketed shows).
- Children 12 and over are welcome. 21 and over after 10:00pm
- Our venue is completely ADA compliant.