Policies (reservation & ticketing)
- Tickets can be easily purchased online through our website. Simply visit our calendar page and select the event that you wish to attend. From the event page, click on the “buy tickets” icon to make your purchase. Your ticket purchase secures your reservation.
- Bake’s does not distribute physical tickets. When you purchase your tickets, your name and reservation will automatically be added to a will-call list at the door. You will also be issued a receipt for the ticket purchase. When you arrive, please present your receipt and we will check your name and reservation against the list.
- If you are dining with us, you will need to indicate which seating time you prefer. If you are not dining with us, you may select the “show only” ticketing option. For early sets, dinner guests receive preferential seating.
- Tickets may also be purchased over the phone by calling 425-454-2776. If you purchase tickets by phone, a $2.00 service charge will apply.
- All ticket sales are final. In the rare event that a show is canceled, ticket sales will be refunded.
- Parties of 6 or more will be presented with one check and an 18% gratuity will be added.
- Due to the intimate setting of our venue, we request that any table conversation be kept to a muted level.
- During the performances, we do not allow photographs or videotaping of any kind. Also, out of respect for our guests and performers, we kindly ask that you refrain from all cell phone usage– including texting and calls– while the show is in progress.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all performances are 21 and older.
- Our venue is completely ADA compliant.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. However, we do not share your personal information with any person or entity. Further, any cookies related to your transaction are “session cookies” and will be deleted at the end of your current session. These cookies are used only to provide usability and security and are not used to track ongoing usage.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the Internet.